“Top 3 Reasons” my female friends are for voting 4 change this year
I recently polled a group of female friends to determine who was voting for a change in our current administration and why. They were asked to keep their answers to 3 sentences. Here are a few of the answers:
Allison, Atlanta GA
I am voting for Mitt Romney for the following reasons
1. I don’t have my head in the sand regarding our country
2. Obama has created insurmountable debt for our country.
3. Our country can’t survive another 4 years with our current leader who, clearly has no economic intelligence. You would have to be a raving idiot to re-elect this clown.
A Friend, Denver, CO
All of Obama’s programs work to substitute big, remote, corrupt federal government for individual, family and local community freedom and responsibility. In the same fashion, Obama’s strong pro-muslim programs and support for sharia law subjugate women to lives with no freedom or opportunity.
I’m voting for Mitt Romney because Barrack Obama is so dramatically against women, families and American values.
Obama’s corruption and support of crony campaign donor businesses, like Solyndra, with taxpayer money, destroys our economic freedom and wipes out family savings.
Obama’s support of corrupt, over-paid government unions, like the teacher’s unions, destroys education and teaches false history and anti-American values.
Christine, Denver, CO
Three reasons I voted for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan:
My 20-something aged kids, nieces and nephews deserve a financially stable future, which they won’t get under Obama’s redistributionist policies.
I’ve worked hard my entire career and looking toward retirement, I expect my investments to be secure, not threatened by Obama’s assault on business.
Romney respects our military and his policies will reflect that, which will honor the commitment of my US Coast Guard son and Special Forces nephew and their friends that serve.
Joni, Denver, CO
I am a woman and I am voting for Romney because:
1. He plans to reverse Obamacare
2. Obamacare forces physicians to violate their Hippocratic oath or go out of business, which is bad for the economy
3. Obamacare puts government in every aspect of our lives, and I appreciate my privacy, my choice, and the private market
Krista, Denver, CO
Here’s my reasons for voting for Romney
I am voting for Mitt Romney because he will balance the budget, restore the economy and repeal Obamacare. The current president added $5 trillion to the federal debt and did nothing to revive the economy. Obamacare has already begun to rise premium costs and reduce patient choice and we need a leader with the courage to repeal it.
D. E., Denver, CO
Here are my three sentences as to why I won’t vote for Obama:
Enough said! The backstory is they endorse Barry, and as a result I never will in a million years! Course I have other reasons as well, but those are top of my list.
Karla, Denver, CO
1. A vote for Liberty ensures that the proper role of government is recognized
in WE THE PEOPLE’s lives.
2. Liberty is the Republic for which we stand.
3. Liberty defines government by the CONSENT OF THE GOVERENED, not a nanny state autocracy.
Karen Denver, CO
1. I believe in the constitution and believe that it guarantees that individuals have equal rights and freedoms. Our founding fathers worked very hard to create this and ensures (that if used for the greatest good of mankind) that everyone deserves certain rights.
2. The economy. We need to keep capitalism as the forefront of this nation. It gives everyone a fair shot at living their dream. Keep government to a minimum and let supply and demand dictate what is worth money to someone and worth spending money on. Never, ever bail out a private institution….there is a valid reason why their business plan failed.
3. Foreign Aid. Help America first then help other countries that really want it from us. Don’t give money as a band aid to other countries, it keeps them from them learning how to do it for themselves. God created failures so that mankind can learn from them and when you deny failure to happen, you never learn to succeed.
L.K., Denver, CO
1) Planned Parenthood doing cancer screening or testing. This is not what the name implies and I feel there are other agencies that should be performing such testing
2)The government deciding what is best for my health, This should be a decision made by me with the help of my physician.
3)All the excess spending by our government that will have to be paid for by my children and grandchildren.
Stephanie, Arlington, VA
As for me, I’ll be voting for the Romney/Ryan ticket because I think it’s going to take that common sense, no-nonsense approach to get our economy back on track. I like what they stand for, their values, and their ideas for the future path of our nation.
It has become quite obvious to me that my girlfriend’s are feeling the squeeze of this painful economy, are doing their research and are voting with their purse strings to ensure a return of a prosperous, free America. To share your story, views or ideas about this election and your concerns visit our website, www.mypursepolitics.com, and click on “Share.”