Published March 2, 2013 | By shanneenb
Friday, March 1. Starting weight is 154. Woke up at 5:30am and went to the gym. I ran 1 mile and then I did weight training for my legs. I had a vegan protein shake for breakfast and lunch. I… Continue reading →
- The Most Powerful Weapon to Fight Poverty
- The Three Scariest Things That Could Happen if Democrats Keep the Senate
- Sen. Udall, please protect access to affordable energy
- You May Not Be Into Politics but Politics is Into You
- Equip students to handle biased information in college
- Why do we have to rely on the vices of Colorado Citizens’ to fund our children’s schools?
- Right to an Abortion is not in Jeopardy
- War on Bake Sales is a War on the Family
- Does President Obama Really Think History Will Save Us?
- Hopes for Job Recovery Dashed by Affordable Care Act