NOVEMBER and YOU
Women are tilting our country to the left!
Since 1980, more women have voted for the Democratic Presidential nominee then the Republican nominee. Will it happen again in 2012?
The center for the American Women and Politics at Rutgers University has data to show the gender gap (http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/fast_facts/voters/documents/GGPresVote.pdf). In 2008, President Obama received 56% of the female vote.
Are you one of those women who voted for Obama in 2008 and have buyers remorse, or are you one of those women who really think Obama is the right guy to steer America for another 4 years?
Here are some questions to consider:
- Has the cost of groceries increased?
- Has the cost of gas increased?
- Have you lost your job?
- Do you know anybody who has lost their job?
- Do you know a person who is looking for a job?
- Are you unemployed and cannot find a job?
- Are you working two jobs to make ends meet?
- Do you know a high school kid who can’t find a job?
- Do you know a recent college grad who can’t find a job?
- Have you been forced to tap into your 401K so know it is a 201K?
Based on these questions, my decision is made up. It is the economy and we need a change in the White House. I agree with American’s for Prosperity’s slogan “November is Coming” (http://www.americansforprosperity.org/national-site).