Nasty Words, Pot Smoking, New York Cherry Custard, Fried Cheese Curds and Walker/Kleefisch Win!
Just back in Denver from being in Wisconsin where the citizens voted to keep Republican Governor Scott Walker and Republican Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch in their jobs.
And I say AMEN to that!
The highlights of the 5 days included:
1) Being called a very nasty word by some gentleman who obviously did not like Walker and Kleefisch. Not sure why he got bunched up and had to proceed to get all hot under the collar and start name-calling. Have learned when emotions take over, the critical thinking skills go by the way side.
2) Learned that they like smoking pot in cemeteries. After the name calling incident, sat down on curb and started smelling something funny – and sure enough the smoke was emminating from cemetery. Guess what? I inhaled which leads me to the next highlight of the trip.
3) Consumed delicious New York Cherry Custard in small creamery because of the munchies.
4) Traveled downtown Milwaukee to try the ever popular “fried cheese curds” and they lived up to their expectation.
5) Singing “God Bless America” with other patriots in Wisconsin after FOX news called the win for Gov. Walker and Lt. Gov. Kleefisch.