My mom always told me to be careful in public rest rooms and now I know why. A woman was found super glued to a toilet!
On Saturday afternoon, Drudge posted a story about a women super glued to a toilet in the ladies room at a Kentucky Wal-Mart Store (http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/06/22/woman-super-glued-to-toilet-seat-inside-kentucky-walmart/).
There is something just wrong with this, accidental or intentional.
Let’s start with the premise that it was indeed accidental. Here are a few questions:
1) Why would she put super glue all over the seat of a toilet and then sit down on it?
2) What was she thinking?
3) Was she under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
4) Is she mentally ill?
5) Does she like pain?
Now, here are some questions why a person might intentionally put super glue on a toilet seat?
1) Was this a practical joke just gone wrong?
2) Was this a product test to see the strength of its adhesiveness to the skin and a plastic toilet seat?
3) Did a very angry and malicious person do it?
We do not know if it was accidental or intentional but I can thank my lucky stars my mom always said to her young girls when we went into a public rest room “put toilet paper on the seat before you sit down.”
My mom’s wisdom would of prevailed in this case!