ReaganGirl is a leader in the Conservative Patriot Resistance, an author of children's historical non-fiction books about the Vietnam War, and a thorn in the side of the spineless. She has a background in education and mental health counseling, and has taken to the streets to rouse the rabble. She prides herself in her ability to make Liberals, Socialists, Pencilnecks, and Whiners profoundly uncomfortable. She is awesome in the kitchen, the shooting range, and in the church pews. She is proud of her 4 amazing, talented, smart, doubleplusawesome children ages 16-24. You may love ReaganGirl, or you may hate ReaganGirl. Either way, she will always stay ReaganGirl. (She is not opposed to changing her last name, however)
Published March 21, 2012 | By ReaganGirl
“A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” *Nancy Reagan*
Liberalism is terribly confusing to one such as I, who takes a person at their word. Silly… Continue reading →
- War on Bake Sales is a War on the Family
- Does President Obama Really Think History Will Save Us?
- Hopes for Job Recovery Dashed by Affordable Care Act
- Give me a Cupcake, Please
- Is the War on Women Fake or Real?
- Guest Column: Loveland’s fracking vote not just a local matter
- Wising up to the Democrats’ War on Women
- Whose at War with Women? Obama and Udall!
- The War on Women: The Loss of Opportunity
- “Humanitarian Catastrophe” or Murder…