I'm a full time mom. I worked in the private sector before my kids were born and then off and on since. I've seen many changes over the years and they were not always for the better. I love my country. My son say’s it’s just nostalgia, but I disagree. I believe out Founding Fathers were not only brilliant, but were inspired by God when they wrote our constitution. They weren’t perfect by any means, but they were brought together for a reason. Our constitution has lasted longer than any other for any country. I was born in Las Vegas, NV and after I graduated from high school I lived in five states and two countries. I had one child in Nevada and one in Arizona, but they were raised here in Colorado. This is our home and we love it.
Published June 22, 2012 | By soapmama99
This is the first post I’ve ever made to this blog. I’ve met many of the other women who write here and I didn’t think I could write anything as well as they could. Well, I hope I’m… Continue reading →
- War on Bake Sales is a War on the Family
- Does President Obama Really Think History Will Save Us?
- Hopes for Job Recovery Dashed by Affordable Care Act
- Give me a Cupcake, Please
- Is the War on Women Fake or Real?
- Guest Column: Loveland’s fracking vote not just a local matter
- Wising up to the Democrats’ War on Women
- Whose at War with Women? Obama and Udall!
- The War on Women: The Loss of Opportunity
- “Humanitarian Catastrophe” or Murder…